We Know You're Busy. Why Not Save a Trip to the Bank?
Easily deposit checks from the comfort of your home with Chippewa Valley Bank's Mobile Banking App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Fill out an application at your local office or print one off of our website to enroll for Mobile Deposit.
- Once you have received your approval letter, log into your Chippewa Valley Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Select Deposits.
- Select New Deposit.
- Choose the account you want to deposit into.
- Enter the amount of the check that you want to deposit, click Continue.
- Take a picture of the front of the check. If the picture looks good, click Use Photo.
- Take a picture of the back of the check. If the picture looks good, click Use Photo.
- If all of the information is correct on the confirmation screen, click Yes.
- The next screen will contain the status of the deposit. You will commonly see one of the following:
Pending - The deposit has not yet been processed.
Failed - There was a problem with the deposit. (The reason will be listed as well).
Accepted - Your deposit was accepted and will be posted to your account.
Mobile Deposit Application